Entrepreneurs in the Buffalo area defiantly opposed Gov. . Andrew Cuomo’s coronavirus-related restrictions on Friday told a local health inspector and sheriff’s deputy who had emerged to enforce Cuomo’s arbitrary restrictions to leave their property immediately because they did not have a warrant to be there.
Robby Dinero, owner of Athletes Unleashed in Orchard Park, gathered dozens of business owners at his gym Friday night to discuss Cuomo’s latest restrictions on company killing, according to WGRZ-TV. Their goal was to plan how to survive the latest restrictions.
About 20 minutes into the meeting, members of the Erie County Department of Health and Deputies from the Erie County Sheriff’s Department stormed into the meeting, telling the crowd that they were violating Cuomo’s restrictions that prohibit gatherings of more than 10 people.
One of the people at the gatherings told the health department official to have compassion for local businesses and when she said so, another business owner said to the officer, « Okay, you must have compassion in the parking lot. «
« This is private property. This is private property. This is private property, « the man told the health ministry official. The man then told the sheriff deputies to « do your job ». «
« Your job is to remove people who are not wanted here, » said the man. One of the MPs responded by showing the business owners not to wear face masks.
Another man then said, « You have to go because you are entering without a warrant. You have to go. « Others repeated, » Go get an arrest warrant. «
After more back and forth, the business owners went on to tell the health department official and sheriff deputies that they would have to leave because they would invade private property.
« You mustn’t break the constitution, » said one of the business owners. « They do not circumvent or undermine the Constitution. «
The video ends when the business owners shout « Get out! » The MPs and Ministry of Health staff will then be evicted from the gym.
In an interview with Buffalo News, Tim Walton, who attended the Friday night event, said business owners did not doubt the existence of COVID-19, but rather the arbitrariness of Cuomo’s restrictions.
Meanwhile, Health Department spokeswoman Kara Kane told Buffalo News, « We are collecting information and will be able to cover more of our press conference on Monday. «
New York, Andrew Cuomo, Buffalo
EbeneMagazine – USA – A viral video shows New York business owners defiantly taking a stand when the health inspector walks in: « Get an arrest warrant »
. . Related title :
– A viral video shows New York business owners defiantly taking a stand when the health inspector walks in: & # 39; Get a Warrant& # 39;
– Buffalo Gym owner evicts police, health officer
– & # 39; GET OUT! & # 39 ;: New York Gym Owner Resists Сovid Restrictions, Boots Sheriff’s Property (VIDEO)
– Health Department. Officials Suspended Orchard Park Meeting, Business Owners Say
– [WATCH] Buffalo Business Owners Revolt Against Health Department and Sheriffs: & # 39; GET OUT! WE WILL NOT COMPLY& # 39;
– & # 39; Get an arrest warrant! & # 39; Annoyed New York Business Owners Throw Out COVID Law Enforcement Officers, Shout & # 39; we will not stick to it! & # 39;
– Shocking! NYC Business Says Health Inspector to & # 39; out of & # 39; after trying to end the incident
– Buffalo business owner at Cuomo& # 39; s coveted police: & # 39; Out – get an arrest warrant & # 39;
– Viral Video Shows Angry Business Owners In NY Kick&’s Deputy For Enforcement of coronavirus restrictions