Tomsk skier Alena Baranova became the silver medalist of the first stage of the Russian Cup. From December 13 to December 19 in Tyumen, she will compete for the right to participate in the world championship, which will be held in February 2021 in Finland.
In the village of Vershina Tei in Khakassia, the All-Russian competition in cross-country skiing started – the first stage of the Russian Cup.
According to the administration of the Tomsk region, 19-year-old Alena Baranova, a pupil of the sports school of the Olympic reserve of Natalia Baranova, became the silver medalist of the race.
“We are happy with the result: Alena is still a junior, she is 19 years old, and the competition was among adults. All the strongest athletes of the country performed here, with the exception of those who will participate in the World Cup, ”said Alena’s coach Natalya Baranova.
Cross-country skiing, Russian Cup, Russia, Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast
EbeneMagazine – RU – Tomichka took silver at the first stage of the Russian Cup in cross-country skiing – vtomske. ru
. Related title :
– Tomichka took silver at the first stage of the Russian Cup in ski racing
– <a href="/?s=An athlete from the Tomsk region took second place in the first stage of the Russian Cup in cross-country skiing races
– The International Ski Federation assessed the Russian Cup in Khakassia
– Tomichka Alena Baranova won the Russian Cup in cross-country skiing
– Tomsk skier took silver at the Russian Cup stage . ru