Another game day of the Kontinental Hockey League regular championship began with a game in Ufa between the local « Salavat Yulaev » and St. Petersburg SKA. The team from the capital of Bashkortostan started the meeting perfectly, led 2: 0, but allowed the opponent to level the score and lost in the shootout – 2: 3.
The first period remained with the hosts, who scored an early goal (Granlund) and in the end strengthened their advantage after Amirov’s puck. The guests gradually returned to the game: in the second period Burdasov closed the gap, and in the third period Kempainen equalized the score. Overtime did not change the result, and the guests were better off in the shootouts.
SKA climbed to the second line of the Western Conference with 41 points. Yulaevites are one point behind, but they are fourth in the Eastern Conference table.
The site has an error correction system. If you find an inaccuracy in the text, select it and press
© 2020 Online edition « Vesti. Ru « . Founder: Federal State Unitary Enterprise « All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company » (VGTRK). Mass media registration certificate EL No. FS 77-72266 dated 24. 01. 2018. Issued by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media. Chief Editor: Vinogradov E. AND. Editorial office email: info @ vesti. ru, editorial phone: 7 (495) 232-63-33. 18 (forbidden for children).
All rights to any materials published on the site are protected in accordance with Russian and international legislation on intellectual property. Any use of text, photo, audio and video materials is possible only with the consent of the copyright holder (VGTRK). Advertising on the site
Salavat Yulaev Ufa, Kontinental Hockey League, SKA Saint Petersburg, Nikita Soshnikov, Ice hockey, HC CSKA Moscow
EbeneMagazine – RU – Salavat Yulaev did not keep the advantage in the match against SKA
. Related title :
– " Salavat Yulaev" did not keep the advantage in the match against SKA
– SKA got back from 0: 2 and « Salavat Yulaev » won in shootouts in the KHL match
– SKA bounced back from 0 : 2 and defeated Salavat Yulaev in a shootout
– SKA won Salavat Yulaev « in shootouts, having won back from a score of 0: 2
– It became known why Metsola missed the game against SKA
– <a href="/?s=Alexey Shevchenko: "Soshnikov does not want to play in Ufa and demands an exchange himself;" Alexei Shevchenko: "Soshnikov does not want to play in Ufa and requires an exchange himself"
– The former scores again: Salavat Yulaev lost at home St. Petersburg SKA
– SKA won back from 0: 2 and defeated Salavat in shootouts
– Salavat Yulaev lost to SKA in a home match
– Avangard fired the coach who attacked the referees. Will he be disqualified for life?