Thanks to the victory, Rostov moved up to fifth place in the standings of the Russian Championship, Valery Karpin’s team scored 26 points. Rubin is on the 10th line with 21 points.
Rubin (Kazan): Dupin, Zotov, Begich, Tarasov, Shatov, Zuev (Kosarev, 58), Yevtich (Konovalov, 69), Bakaev (Merkulov, 84), Makarov, Samoshnikov (Klimov, 84), Abildgaard.
« Rostov » (Rostov-on-Don): Pesyakov, Terentyev, Osipenko, Aleesami (Poyarkov, 63), Pavlovets, Eremenko (Gigovich, 63), Bayramyan, Tugarev (Almkvist, 62), Normann, Hasimoto (Glebov , 25), Poloz.
Russian Championship: standings, schedule and match results, news and reviews
FC Rubin Kazan, FC Rostov, Russian Premier League, Khoren Bayramyan, Leonid Slutsky
EbeneMagazine – RU – Rostov beat Rubin thanks to Bayramyan’s double and moved up to fifth in RPL
. Related title :
– Bayramyan’s double brought " to Rostov " victory over " Ruby" in the match of the Russian football championship
– “Rostov” beat “Rubin” thanks to Bayramyan’s double and took the fifth place in the RPL
– Rubin lost in Kazan to « Rostov » and remained in 10th place in the RPL
– Bairamyan’s double ; Rostov" victory over " Zenit"
– Rubin lost at home to Rostov
– Karpin – before the match with Rubin: « Rostov got together with the full squad only yesterday »
– <a href="/?s=Rubinus will enter the match against "Rostov without forwards, Tarasov – in the start" "Rubin will enter the match against Rostov without forwards, Tarasov – in start
– Rubin – Rostov. 0:2. Khoren Bayramyan
– Rostov confidently won in Kazan
– Bayramyan’s double helped Karpin to beat Slutsky