Russian biathlete Eduard Latypov commented on the results of the individual race at the first stage of the World Cup in Kontiolahti (Finland). With four penalties, he finished 43rd. “A move around the 20th and one and a half minutes from Be? I think it’s good for the first start. Especially when compared with last year, progress is visible. Anyway, I know I can faster. Loose track? Yes, quite a difficult track. In the ups, porridge – it was hard for me, as a biathlete with a large physique. Matvey is even bigger than me, which means it was even harder for him, « Eliseev said on Match TV.. Norwegian Sturla Holm Legrade won sensational race victory. The best of the Russians was Alexander Loginov, who showed the tenth time.
Biathlon, Biathlon World Cup, Kontiolahti, Russia, Johannes Thingnes Boe, Alexander Loginov, biathlon individual race
EbeneMagazine – RU – Latypov – about the progress in the individual race: a good start, but i know i can faster
. Related title :
– Latypov – about the progress in the individual race: not bad for a start, but I know that I can faster
– Latypov was satisfied his result in the individual race
– <a href="/?s=Eduard Latypov: "I ran not very comfortably, I could not accelerate;" Eduard Latypov: "I ran not very comfortable, I could not accelerate"
– Eduard Latypov: « Not bad for the first start, last year the loss was much greater. The track is difficult, sometimes I stumble «
– <a href="/?s=Eduard Latypov:“ It's a shame that our team will start at the World Cup in a truncated composition. ”Eduard Latypov:“ It's a shame, that our team will start at the World Cup in a truncated composition "