“The matches in the Champions League showed that Zenit was not. They perform badly in Europe. There can be no question of leaving the group of St. Petersburg residents. They won’t make it to the Europa League either, ”Petrzhela said..
On November 24, the blue-white-blue will play in the Champions League against the Roman « Lazio ».
Earlier, Yuri Lodygin shared his expectations of the match Lazio – Zenit.
Media registration certificate El No. FS77-67642 issued by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor) 10. 11. 2016 year.
The editors are not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in advertisements. The editors do not provide background information.
FC Zenit Saint Petersburg, Artem Dzyuba, Sergei Semak, UEFA Champions League, Russian Premier League, UEFA Europa League
EbeneMagazine – RU – Former Zenit coach Petrzela appreciated the team’s performance in the Champions League
. Related title :
– Ex-coach Zenit « Petrzela appreciated the team’s performance in the Champions League
– Ex-coach of Zenit Petrzela: « The Champions League matches showed that there is no team »
– Petrzela approved Semak’s decision to leave Dziuba without a captain’s armband
– Petrzhela: Zenit’s entry into the Champions League playoff is out of the question. They will not come out in LE
– Semak – about Dzyuba: « All footballers have ups and downs. Artem raised the bar very high «
– Semak: « Dziuba raised the bar very high. Everyone has ups and downs «
– Petrzela about Zenit: « There can be no question of leaving the Champions League group, they will not come out in the LE. They play badly in Europe «
– <a href="/?s=Petrzela called Zenit's performance in European cups terrible" Petrzela called Zenit's performance in European cups terrible
– Ex-Zenit coach Petrzela predicted that the club would not even enter the Europa League
– Arshavin: " Dziuba is definitely one of the best " Zenith"