Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta commented on the Premier League round 9 match against Leeds United (0: 0). “Given how early we were left with ten men, we must accept this result. I never liked poor matches, but under the circumstances, I’m happy. The first half was equal. At first we had the advantage, but then our game broke a little – we started to give the ball, and this led to the fact that they had a space to create.. In the second half, it was necessary to defend well, be patient and use the speed data of our players. Bukayo Saki had a good chance to score from the short side. I think the opposing goalkeeper made a good save. The reality is that they threatened our gates a lot, and in some cases we were lucky. I really liked the team’s game when Pepe was already sent off, « – quotes the Spaniard BBC. The Gunners scored 13 points and took 11th place in the Premier League standings.
Arsenal F. C. , Leeds United, Premier League, Mikel Arteta
EbeneMagazine – RU – Arteta: I am pleased with the team’s performance after Pepe was removed
. Related title :
– Arteta: I’m happy with the team’s performance after Pepe’s removal
– Leeds United – Arsenal
– Leeds could not put the squeeze on Arsenal, who played in the minority
– Leeds and Arsenal drew
– Leeds and Arsenal failed to identify the strongest
– Leeds and Arsenal tied. Pepe butted his opponent and was sent off
– <a href="/?s= Arsenal drew with Leeds in the short-haul
Arsenal drew with Leeds in the minority
– " Arsenal" in the minority tied with " Leeds"
– Bielsa about the match with Arsenal:. Didn’t realize many chances, hit the post three times «
– Arteta 0-0 against Leeds: Arsenal must accept the result. I’m worried about the lack of heads ”