Research agency Strategy Analytics has summed up the results of the third quarter and found that only two companies made almost all the profits in the smartphone market.
Samsung has set a new record in the past 6 years with a 32.6 percent profit from the smartphone market in the third quarter. Writes about it Yonhap News Agency.
At Apple, the situation is even better – Cupertinians earned 60.5 percent of the profit in the smartphone market. However, this indicator has decreased. Earlier Apple showed profit of 66.9 percent of total turnover.
The displaced launch of the iPhone 12 line has affected Apple’s operating margin, analysts say. This year it was 21 percent, which is 2 percent lower than a year earlier.. Samsung’s figure, on the contrary, increased from 11 to 14 percent..
In terms of sales of smartphones in units, Samsung leads with an indicator of 21.9 percent, followed by Huawei with an indicator of 14.1 percent and Xiaomi with 12.7 percent. Apple ranks only 4th with 11.9 percent share.
Apple, Smartphone, Samsung Group, iPhone
EbeneMagazine – RU – 90 percent of the profit on the smartphone market is received by only two companies: which ones – Techno 24
. Related title :
– 90 percent of the profit in the market only two companies receive smartphones: which ones
– Apple and Samsung take more than 90% of the profit in the smartphone market
– The share of Samsung and Apple in the smartphone market was more than 90%
– New Apple smartphones: iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
– The real value of the iPhone 12 Pro is half the market value – the study
– Apple and Samsung generate 90% of all smartphone revenues
– A month with the iPhone 12 Pro. What you like and what infuriates Apple smartphones
– Samsung hinted at the imminent appearance of smartphones-rolls
– Apple and Samsung are the best selling smartphones
– Apple gets 60% of all smartphones sold worldwide