There are more than 10 days in December when banks will remain closed, according to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). However, these holidays may vary in different states and will also depend on the festivals being observed in specific states or notification of specific occasions in those states. Holidays declared by the central government are applicable to all public and private sector banks. However, regional holidays are decided by the respective state governments.
Banks will not operate on the second and the fourth Saturday of the month of December and all of them will be closed on Sundays as usual.
Bank holiday, December, Reserve Bank of India
EbeneMagazine – IN – Bank holidays in December. Check list here
. Related title:
– Bank holidays in December. Check list here
– Bank Holidays in India in December 2020; check full list here
– Bank holidays in December 2020: Government and private banks will be closed on these days, check details here
– Bank holidays in December 2020: Check complete list
– Bank Holidays in December 2020: Banks to Remain Closed on These Days, Check Full List Here
– Bank Holidays In December 2020: Banks Will Remain Closed On These Dates. Check Full List Here
– Bank Holidays December 2020: Private, govt banks to remain closed on these dates; check details here
– Bank Holidays in December 2020: Private And Public Sector Banks to Remain Closed on These Days | Check State . . .
– Bank holidays December 2020: Check full list here
– Bank holiday December 2020: Banks will remain closed for 11 days in total, plan your activities in advance