News Corp is a network of leaders in diversified media, news, education, and information services.
SCOTLAND bypassed Italy last week, but this time faces a tougher test in France that should be a vibrant competition from start to finish in Edinburgh today.
France are favorites to win the game and can take two wins with one win today – but Scots will do the toughest.
56. The game has slowed down noticeably as both sides start making changes to the pack.
54. Scotland will then knock the ball and France will scramble the ball.
Jalibert safely collects but then spills the ball while under attack and gives the ball back to Scotland.
Scotland are too eager to block a free kick from France and are being penalized for offside.
Another shot comes from the slippery ball and Scotland will scrum the ball.
Hogg would do well to collect the ball, however, as it bounces awkwardly and Scotland allows it to clear.
Weir shoots the ball through the post and France’s lead is reduced to four.
46. Wayne Barnes comes back for the penalty and Scotland has a chance to cut the deficit.
45. Scotland are working their way through the stages and have an offside penalty for France.
He goes to Vakatawa, who looks like he has a clear run to the line.
He almost runs into Rattez, however, which means Hogg can return to do the tackle.
However, it’s too late and Vakatawa spins over the line to score the game’s first try.
42. France hit the ball and we will have our first scrum of the first half.
41. Fagerson surely collects the offense, which is then clearly hacked by Ali Price.
Some final defenses in Scotland prevented France from scoring a try in the final game of the first half.
Duncan Weir and Thomas Ramos have so far been clear from the tee in a close encounter in Edinburgh.
You don’t see a lot of them anymore, but Matthieu Jalibert turned a drop goal for the visitors on his first start for France.
42. France think they scored but a superb Scottish defense means the ball is saved and Wayne Barnes blows at half time.
40. A dominant scrum in France will result in a penalty and France will put the ball in the corner to try on the board before half time.
Chat looks like he was using his forearm when he was attacked by Gray and knocked back Scotland’s second row.
A Ritchie strike means France have one minute left in the first half.
Weir is error-free again from the tee and equalizes the score with two minutes remaining in half.
37. Scotland penalty and Weir will kick the post three minutes before half-time.
Woman killed in car at the spot where fans take pictures of I’m A Celeb Castle
Christmas is saved! Festive bubbles allow up to 4 houses to mix for 5 days.
Mother who did a & year without buying has 25. Saved 000 pounds. The five best tips for saving money
Our journalists try to be accurate, but occasionally we make mistakes. For more details on our complaints policy and to file a complaint, please click here.
France’s national rugby team, Scotland, Antoine Dupont, Steve Tandy, Amazon Prime Video, Romain Ntamack, Amazon. com
EbeneMagazine – GB – Scotland vs France: FREE live stream, TV channel, team news, kick-off time