News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.
The 31-year-old had repeatedly rejected claims she had contracted the virus but revealed she has finally caught it in a statement released on Twitter on Saturday night.
It read: « This morning at around 10:30am, I debunked a rumour stating I was positive with Covid.
« For that, I must make a statement. I have been getting tested every week for several months now, all have been negatives. I was negative last week.
« Please respect my privacy. Please stay safe, wash your hands and wear a mask. See you all soon. »
It remains unclear whether she has been in close contact with her partner Lee and if he will also be forced into isolation.
Yim was sensationally fired in December after a bizarre wardrobe malfunction on Monday Night Raw revealed her true identity.
The faction had endured a mixed start to life since their debut on the main roster last summer.
Led by Mustafa Ali, it consists of several talents called up from NXT and rebranded into new, rebel characters.
Yim also hit headlines in 2019 after she sustained horrific injuries during a ladder match with lo Shirai.
The pair left everything on the line during their match-up but it didn’t come without consequence.
Yim was left being nursed by the paramedics after suffering a broken nose and suspected fractured ribs.
Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/
– WWE star Mia Yim OUT of Royal Rumble after positive Covid-19 test with boyfriend and big favourite Keith Lee now a …
– WWE's Mia Yim Tests Positive For COVID-19, Keith Lee Doubt For Royal Rumble 2021?
– WWE Superstar Mia Yim Tests Positive For COVID-19
– WWE: Superstar tests positive for Covid-19 before Royal Rumble
– WWE star tests positive for COVID-19, informs busting rumour
– Mia Yim Tests Positive for COVID-19
– Mia Yim Issues Statement After Testing Positive For COVID-19
– WEE : Mia Yim has COVID-19 – Keith Lee possibly out of Royal Rumble
– Mia Yim reveals she's tested positive for COVID
– WWE's Mia Yim has Covid-19: RETRIBUTION star Reckoning confirms positive test