Updated RB Rankings
Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world
The Los Angeles Clippers will take on the Toronto Raptors at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Staples Center after having had a few days off. The Clippers are the favorites here — although they were the favorites in their last game, too, so the odds might count for a little less.
Los Angeles was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 110-104 to the Denver Nuggets. Point guard Rajon Rondo put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 18 points and five assists along with five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Toronto was able to grind out a solid victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday, winning 121-114. Toronto can attribute much of their success to point guard Kyle Lowry, who shot 8-for-13 from beyond the arc and finished with a double-double on 37 points and 11 dimes, and power forward Pascal Siakam, who posted a double-double on 39 points and 13 boards.
This next contest looks promising for the Clippers, who are favored by a full 11 points. Those sticking with them against the spread have guts, to put it politely, as the team has let down bettors in their past four games.
Toronto’s win lifted them to 27-38 while Los Angeles’ defeat dropped them down to 43-22. We’ll see if Toronto can repeat their recent success or if Los Angeles bounces back and reverse their fortune.
The Clippers are a big 11-point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Clippers, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 9-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
– Watch Clippers vs. Raptors: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Tuesday's NBA game
– Raptors' Lowry out vs. Clippers on Tuesday with lower back stiffness
– Lowry questionable, Anunoby, Boucher out
– Best NBA team stacks for DFS on Tuesday, May 4th
– Raptors vs. Clippers NBA Odds & Picks: Bet Toronto to Cover vs. Complacent Los Angeles (Tuesday, May 4)
– Toronto Raptors at Los Angeles Clippers odds, picks and prediction
– Raptors Rule Out OG Anunoby, Patrick Beverley Reportedly Listed as Questionable
– Raptors vs Clippers Picks: Raps Are Tough 'Dogs
– Raptors' Kyle Lowry (back) questionable on Tuesday
– Raptors vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel