RailTel Corporation of India Limited is scheduled to finalise the initial public offering share allotment on Tuesday, February 23, after the ₹819 crore IPO got an overwhelming response with an oversubscription of 42.39 times. Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) subscribed to their part 65.14 times, while non-institutional investors subscribed to the reserved part 73.25 times and retail individual investors (RIIs) subscribed 16.78 times.
« It is heartening to see the overwhelming response from investors across all categories, » Puneet Chawla, chairperson and managing director of RailTel, was quoted as saying by news agency PTI.
The Union cabinet had approved the IPO of the state-owned information and communications technology infrastructure provider by diluting up to 25 per cent of the government’s stake. The grey market premium of RailTel went over ₹14 of the issue price. A 15 per cent grey market premium was seen at ₹108.
The investors can check the allotment status of their applied shares on RailTel through KFin Technologies Private Limited website. KFin Technologies Private Limited is a full form here (Sebi) registered entity responsible for IPO allotment and refund processing. Investors can also check their subscription status through the BSE website.
1. Use the link (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) or on the home page of the site click IPO status.
2. Post that, select the IPO and enter either the application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN details.
3. Enter the application number in the case of the application number box. In case of the selection of DPID/Client ID box, choose the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
5. For the last step, a given captcha will be required to enter, after inputting the correct captcha, click submit.
2. Choose the issue type as equity and the issue name as RailTel Corporation of India from the drop-down list menu, when the IPO allotment gets declared.
– RailTel IPO: Check share allotment status via BSE, registrar's website; grey market premium, listing date
– RailTel IPO to announce allotment tomorrow. Here's how to check subscription status
– RailTel IPO allotment date, status check – Easy steps! How to know share subscription on bseindia.com
– RailTel IPO allotment status: Here is how to check your shares
– RailTel IPO: Check Allotment Status via BSE, Registrar's Website; Grey Market Premium, listing Date
– RailTel IPO: Allotment of shares on February 23, here's how to check status
– Indian Railways owned RailTel's IPO: Here's how to check share allotment status
– How to check Nureca IPO allotment status online, Check listing date
– RailTel IPO allotment status: Here's how to check
– RailTel IPO Allotment Announcement Tomorrow: Here's How You Can Check Subscription Status Via BSE, Registrar's …