(Reuters) After thinking hard about hanging on another year to compete at the Covid-19 delayed Tokyo Olympics, four-time gold medalist gymnast Simone Biles said on Wednesday she just might stick around for another three years for the 2024 Paris Summer Games.
– Simone Biles: US gymnast hints she may continue until Paris 2024 Olympics
– Paris not Tokyo could be last Olympics, hints Simone Biles
– Simone Biles hints at retirement U-turn, eyes 2024 Olympics
– Simone Biles Hints at Retirement U-turn, May Reconsider Continuing Till 2024 Olympics
– Tokyo 2020 – Three more years for Simone Biles? Gymnastics star may consider 2024 Olympics in Paris
– Between Rio And Tokyo Olympics, Simone Biles Has 'Really Found' Her Voice And 'Used That For Good In The World'
– Simone Biles considering specialist role at Paris 2024
– Simone Biles has 4 gymnastics meets left … or maybe another Olympic run
– Simone Biles says Olympic officials still haven't done enough in sexual abuse scandal response
– Simone Biles hints at Paris 2024 aspirations