Nureca Ltd will finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore initial public offer (170) on Tuesday, February 23, according to draft offer documents on BSE. The company opened the public offer for bidding on February 15 and closed it on February 17. The IPO was subscribed 39.92 times as it received bids for 5,59,65,945 shares against the offer of 14,01,595.
For the retail category, the issue was subscribed 166.50 times while the qualified institutional buyers’ segment and the non-institutional in the category were subscribed 3.10 limes and 31.59 times respectively. The shares are likely to be listed on February 26, 2021, on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The price range for the offer was fixed at Rs 396 to Rs 400 per share and ITI Capital was the manager of the offer. The registrar of the issue is Link Intime India Private Ltd which will manage the share allocation and refund process. Those who have invested in the IPO can check their application status on the website of the registrar or BSE.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check the allotment status of the IPO on the registrar’s website.
For all latest Business News, Budget 2021, Income Tax News, Share Market, Sensex Today live updates follow Times Now
– RailTel IPO: Check share allotment status via BSE, registrar's website; grey market premium, listing date
– RailTel IPO allotment status: Here is how to check your shares
– RailTel IPO: Check Allotment Status via BSE, Registrar's Website; Grey Market Premium, listing Date
– Nureca IPO: Follow these steps to check share allotment status, other details
– RailTel IPO: Allotment of shares on February 23, here's how to check status
– RailTel IPO to announce allotment tomorrow. Here's how to check subscription status
– RailTel IPO subscription today: Check highlights – Listing, allotment, dates and more
– Indian Railways owned RailTel's IPO: Here's how to check share allotment status
– RailTel IPO Allotment Announcement Tomorrow: Here's How You Can Check Subscription Status Via BSE, Registrar's …
– How to check Nureca IPO allotment status online, Check listing date