Cristiano Ronaldo has accomplished a lot in his 19-year-spanning professional career. From five Ballon d’Or awards to the most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League (134), the 36-year-old has had one of the most impressive on-pitch careers the sport of football (soccer) has ever seen, but his work off the pitch has also been note-worthy. Most recently, the Portuguese superstar has lent his upscale taste to the Nike Air Force 1 By You “CR7” customization program.
The Swoosh’s partnership with Ronaldo began in 2003 when the then-18-year-old signed with Manchester United. The face of Nike Football’s Mercurial line, the current-Juventus forward has donned countless Nike Sportswear classics in his off-time throughout the years, including the timeless Air Force 1. For its “CR7” (Ronaldo’s initials and jersey number) edition, Bruce Kilgore’s design boasts a bevy of top-tier materials and accents – including smooth grain leather and gold mirrored chrome underlays that slightly resemble one-of-one versions made for the man himself. Color palettes are mostly limited to “White” and “Black” stylings, but “Chile Red” and “Total Orange” flair is available through certain components.
Enjoy mock-ups of some of the possible Air Force 1 “CR7” configurations here below, and head over to Nike.com right now to create your own pair(s).
– Cristiano Ronaldo And Nike By You Team Up For Special Air Force 1 “CR7” Design Options
– Cristiano Ronaldo Transfer News Update: Juventus Star Notifies Agent To Search For a New Club
– Cristiano Ronaldo to star in 'All or Nothing: Juventus,' an Amazon docuseries
– Cristiano Ronaldo isn't the reason Juventus are struggling
– Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo: Best Footballer Of The Decade Announced: Know Who?
– Serie A slayer Ronaldo has now scored for Juventus against every side currently in the Italian top tier
– Ken Early: Erling Haaland is not the type of superstar we're used to