Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader Mukhtar Ansari’s wife Afshan Ansari filed a petition in the Supreme Court on Tuesday (April 6) seeking protection for her husband.
New Delhi: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader Mukhtar Ansari’s wife Afshan Ansari filed a petition in the Supreme Court on Tuesday (April 6) seeking protection for her husband.
Mukhtar Ansari’s wife in her petition stated that her husband is in danger of being killed in an encounter.
The petition said the BSP leader could be killed while being taken to Banda jail or while in jail. The petition also demanded that BSP leader should be given security.
According to sources, Mukhtar Ansari is suppose to leave Banda police Rupnagar jail from Ropar and reach Banda from Chhola Road via Eastern Peripheral Expressway via Sonepat.
– Mukhtar Ansari's wife files petition in Supreme Court to ensure BSP leader's safety
– UP Police Gets Mukhtar Ansari's Custody After 27 Pleas
– Mukhtar Ansari under UP Police custody now, being brought to Banda from Punjab's Rupnagar
– Mukhtar Ansari to be lodged in UP's overcrowded Banda jail, known for high-profile inmates
– UP Police Takes Custody Of Gangster-Turned-Politician Mukhtar Ansari
– Gangster-turned-politician Mukhtar Ansari's custody handed over to UP Police
– Don Mukhtar Ansari leaves for Uttar Pradesh jail; no Punjab policemen to escort UP Police
– Mukhtar Ansari Handed Over to UP Police; Banda on High Alert as Cops Bring Back BSP Strongman
– Mukhtar Ansari's wife moves Supreme Court seeking security for husband
– Mukhtar Ansari's wife moves SC for his security as he's moved from Punjab to UP