The incident occurred around 4:30 a.m. on the M2 junction west on Pennant Hills Road in Pennant Hills.
The driver, a man believed to be in his late 50s, died on the scene and has yet to be formally identified.
The west turn is now closed and motorists are advised to exit at Beecroft Road or Windsor Road instead.
Motorists can take the turn to Stop using Pennant Hills Road west to get to the Northconnex Tunnel and head north.
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com, download the Live Traffic NSW app, or call You 132 701 at.
Related title :
– Pennant Hills, Sydney: Truck driver dies on the M2 freeway after crashing the rock face
– Man dies after truck crashes into rock face on Sydney motorway
– The Police react to fatal crash – Pennant Hills
– Man dead after M2 crash in Carlingford
– Man dies after truck crash in Sydney&s Upper North Shore