In order to curb the rising COVID-19 cases in the state, the Madhya Pradesh government on Wednesday imposed night curfew in all urban areas from April 8 and also decided to operate the government offices for five days a week for the next three months.
The decisions were taken in a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The government also announced a lockdown in urban areas of all districts on every Sunday till further orders, and a lockdown in the entire Chhindwara district for the next seven days beginning from 8 pm on Thursday.
1. All the government offices will remain open 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), from 10 am to 6 pm for the next 3 months.
• In view of the increasing transition of # COVID19, all the government offices of the state will be open 5 days a week (Monday to Friday), from 10 am to 6 pm for the next 3 months, the government offices will remain closed on Saturday-Sunday.
2. Night curfew from 10 pm to 6 am will be imposed in all the urban areas of the state from April 8, till further orders.
3. Lockdown will be imposed on every Sunday in the urban areas of all districts of the state, till further orders.
4. There will be a complete lockdown in the entire Chhindwara district for the next 7 days from 8 pm on Thursday.
5. A complete lockdown will be imposed for the next 2 days from 8 pm tonight (Wednesday) in Shajapur city.
Important decisions taken in the high level meeting held at the Chief Minister’s residence: • The entire Chhindwara district will have complete lockdown from 8 pm tomorrow to 8 days tomorrow. • There will be a complete lockdown for the next 2 days in Shajapur city from 8 pm tonight. # MPFightsCorona #MaskUpMP
Madhya Pradesh on Wednesday reported 4,043 fresh coronavirus positive cases, taking the tally of infections to 3,18,014 while 13 fatalities pushed the toll to 4,086, the state health department said.
The department said that Indore’s caseload went up to 74,895 after 866 new cases were reported in the city while that of Bhopal climbed to 55,255 with the addition of 618 cases.
News4Social is an online platform that brings all the detailed information about the current affairs and news of Public interest. Our always good to go team of writers is focused to provide you all the information that you need to know.
– Madhya Pradesh announces lockdown-like curbs, imposes night curfew amid COVID surge – Check guidelines
– COVID-19: Now, night curfew in urban areas, MP govt offices to work for five days every week