Today is Jaya Ekadashi. According to Hindu Panchang, Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha of Magh month is known as Jaya Ekadashi. On this day, Lord Vishnu is worshiped and fasted. The special thing is that this year Jaya Ekadashi is falling in auspicious coincidence. According to astrologers, Ravi Yoga and Tripushkar Yoga are being formed on Jaya Ekadashi. It is believed that by observing Jaya Ekadashi fast and listening to the fast story, one gets relief from sufferings. Along with this one gets happiness, good luck and salvation.
Jaya Ekadashi fast date – 23 February, day Tuesday
Jaya Ekadashi Vrat Paran – 24 February from 06:55 am to 09:11 am.
Raviog – 06:52 am to 12:31 pm on 23 February.
Tripushkar Yoga – 06:05 in the evening of 23 February to 06:51 in the morning of 24 February.
Today on Jaya Ekadashi, what to eat and what not, note the auspicious time and fast rules
Jaya Ekadashi worship method
On the day of Ekadashi, first of all, wake up in the Brahma Muhurta and take a bath and meditate on Lord Vishnu while taking a resolution of the fast.
– Now install a statue of Lord Vishnu by laying red cloth in a post in the temple of the house.
After doing this, mix Ganga water in a lotus, mix sesame, roli and Akshat in it.
After this, take a few drops of water of this lotion and sprinkle it around.
– Set up the lot with this lot.
– Now offer flowers to Lord Vishnu by showing them incense and lamps.
– Reciting Vishnu Sahasnama while taking Vishnu’s aarti with ghee lamp.
– Sesame is offered to Shri Hari Vishnu using Tulsi Dal.
Donating sesame on this day is considered auspicious.
– In the evening worship Lord Vishnu and take the fruit.
– On the next day in the morning, take food to a Brahmin and give it away. After doing this, eat your own food and observe your fast.
Please worship Goddess Lakshmi by worshiping on Jaya Ekadashi with this method
When is Jaya Ekadashi, read this fast story to get rid of vampire vagina
Latest News:National NewsWorld NewsDelhi NewsUP NewsBihar NewsUttrakhand NewsJharkhand NewsRajasthan NewsMP NewsMaharashtra NewsHaryana NewsChhattisgarh NewsHimachal Pradesh News