A 19-year-old Lipachan woman was hospitalized after she fell into a boiling water pit on Stakhanov Street. This was reported by the State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company « Lipetsk » on the air of « Russia 1 » and « Russia 24 ».
« The patient is in serious condition. The girl has more than 30% of body burns. She is being treated in intensive therapy, anti-shock therapy, » said Ilya Kopylov, chief freelance combustiologist of the Lipetsk region health department, head of the regional burn center.
« We immediately contacted the families of these people and expressed our readiness to provide them with all the necessary support. We apologize to the victims and wish a speedy recovery, » said Alexey Kurilo, director of the company’s Lipetsk branch.
The company is ready to provide financial assistance in the treatment of victims. Representatives of the Lipetsk branch are in constant contact with the victims’ families and doctors. Law enforcement officers are checking after the incident, repair work continues.
Let us remind you that the prosecutor’s office of the Soviet district of Lipetsk organized an investigation into the failure of Lada Vesta on Stakhanov Street in boiling water.
The site has an error correction system. If you find an inaccuracy in the text, select it and press
© 2020 Network edition « Vesti.Ru ». Founder: Federal State Unitary Enterprise « All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company » (VGTRK). Mass media registration certificate EL No. FS 77-72266 dated 01.24.2018. Issued by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media. Chief Editor: Vinogradov E.A. Editorial office email: [email protected], editorial phone: 7 (495) 232-63-33. 18 (forbidden for children).
All rights to any materials published on the site are protected in accordance with Russian and international legislation on intellectual property. Any use of text, photo, audio and video materials is possible only with the consent of the copyright holder (VGTRK). Advertising on the website