In view of the increasing cases of corona in UP, strict instructions have been given to the UP government from the High Court. The Allahabad High Court on Monday ordered the Uttar Pradesh government to close all establishments in five districts of the state. The High Court said that all private establishments, whether private or government, should be closed by 26 April. The court said that only essential services should be exempted.
The High Court has given this direction for Prayagraj, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur and Gorakhpur in view of the increasing cases of corona. The High Court said that essential services including departments of financial institutions, medical and health services, industrial and scientific establishments, municipal works and public transport would be exempted only during this period.
Allahabad High Court directs UP Government to close all establishments in Prayagraj, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kanpur and Gorakhpur till 26th April
The High Court said that all grocery and other commercial shops with more than three workers would also remain closed till April 26. Medical shops will remain open during this time.
1. All establishments, whether governmental or private, except financial institutions and financial departments, medical and health services, industrial and scientific establishments, municipal functions and essential services, including public transport, shall remain closed until April 26, 2021. The judiciary however, act at their own discretion.
3. All grocery shops and other commercial shops, except medical shops, (where there are more than three workers) will remain closed till April 26, 2021.
4. All the hotels, restaurants and even the small points of eating at the cart will be closed till April 26, 2021.
5. All institutes such as educational institutions and other institutions related to other subjects and activities be it government, semi government or private for their teachers and trainers and other employees will be closed till 26 April 2021 (this guideline for the whole of Uttar Pradesh is)
6. No social ceremonies and ceremonies, including wedding ceremonies, will be allowed until April 26, 2021. However, in case of pre-decided marriages, necessary permission will have to be obtained from the District Magistrate of the concerned district. And the permission will be limited to only 25 people and the concerned District Magistrate will take a decision after deep consideration of the current status of Kovid 19’s effect, including notification of control area in the area where such marriage is to take place.
7. Any kind of public and religious activities has been directed to be suspended till April 26, 2021.
8. All types of religious establishments are directed to remain closed till April 26, 2021.
9. All hawkers including fruit and vegetable vendors, milk vendors and roti vendors will hit the road by 11 am every day till April 26, 2021.
10. Every day containment zones will be notified in two major Hindi and English newspapers with wide spread coverage in Prayagraj, Lucknow, Varanasi, Kanpur Nagar / Dehat and Gorakhpur districts.
11. All public movement on roads will be completely banned, subject to the above instructions. Traffic will be allowed in case of medical aid and emergencies.
12. Apart from the above instructions, the state government will strongly implement the current vaccination program.
Latest News:National NewsWorld NewsDelhi NewsUP NewsBihar NewsUttrakhand NewsJharkhand NewsRajasthan NewsMP NewsMaharashtra NewsHaryana NewsChhattisgarh NewsHimachal Pradesh News
Related title :
– High court gives instructions for lockdown in 5 cities of UP including Lucknow, Varanasi, will be closed till April 26.
– Just now: High court in UP gave order to impose lockdown, created Hudcomp