BMW will offer the 3 Series Gran Limousine in two variants – Luxury Line and M Sport; the latter being a bit sportier than the former.
There aren’t many changes on the inside, however, the major difference is the longer wheelbase as compared to the 3 Series – Gran Limousine has 43mm more legroom at the rear. Talking about 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine engine options, The 3 Series Gran Limousine will have 2 engine options – 2 L Twin Turbo Petrol and 2 L Twin Turbo Diesel units. These engines will be coupled with an 8-Speed Steptronic Automatic transmission.
So, how spacious it is from the inside and how does it drives, Kranti Sambhav is here to test that out!
#BMW3SeriesLWB #3SeriesGranLimousine #BMW
– BMW 3-Series Gran Limousine India Review: Generous Legroom For Those Who Can't Buy a 5-Series
– BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine | First Drive | The Kranti Sambhav Review
– BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Review: First Drive
– BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine review, test drive
– BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Review
– BMW 320Ld Gran Limousine review
– BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine: First Drive Review