We go over some of the best NBA teams to stack for DFS on DraftKings for Tuesday’s main slate.
Tuesday’s seven-game main slate on DraftKings will begin at 7:00 p.m. ET. The Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors will bring things home with a 10:00 p.m. ET tip-off. Two of the matchups on tap stand out as ideal DFS targets because of their potential to yield quality stacks.
Sometimes with a plus-matchup on the NBA game slate, we get an opportunity to slot multiple players from the same team into our DFS lineups. You can read more about the concept of stacking here, but the main goal is to take advantage of this plus-matchup and use the salary cap to your advantage.
Here, we’ll break down three of the best team stacks for the NBA slate on May 4th.
Cody Martin (ankle) and Miles Bridges (health protocols) have joined Devonte’ Graham (knee) and Gordon Hayward (foot) on the injury report. PJ Washington won’t play for personal reasons, so the Hornets’ rotation will be much shorter than usual. Ball hasn’t missed a beat since returning from injury and has returned 5x value in both the games he’s played in May. Ball and Rozier should take command of the offense, and several role players have a chance to step up and be more significant contributors than usual. McDaniels is Charlotte’s backup small forward and power forward, so he’ll likely have the most to gain from the absences of Bridges and Washington. He was one rebound short of a double-double in his last game and logged 27 minutes off the bench. Malik Monk ($4,300) could also be a low-priced option, but it’s unlikely that he’ll get as much exposure as McDaniels.
The Kings’ depth has gotten even thinner. Tyrese Haliburton has joined De’Aaron Fox on the sidelines because of a knee injury he suffered on Sunday. Harrison Barnes is doubtful to return from the groin injury that’s kept him sidelined since April. Hield is sure to become the top offensive option for Sacramento, and his supporting cast is relatively affordable. Bagley is one of two serviceable power forwards and tallied 40 DKFP on Sunday in his second game back from a lengthy wrist injury. Holmes is a double-double machine and is up against a Thunder defense that ranks last against centers on DraftKings. Scoring has never been a problem for the Kings, and their points will be very concentrated on Tuesday.
– Is tonight's clash with the Clippers a must-win for the Raps?
– Clippers vs. Raptors odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, May 4 predictions from proven computer model
– Best NBA team stacks for DFS on Tuesday, May 4th
– Raptors vs. Clippers NBA Odds & Picks: Bet Toronto to Cover vs. Complacent Los Angeles (Tuesday, May 4)
– Raptors Rule Out OG Anunoby, Patrick Beverley Reportedly Listed as Questionable
– Raptors vs Clippers Picks: Raps Are Tough 'Dogs
– Raptors' Kyle Lowry (back) questionable on Tuesday
– Toronto Raptors at Los Angeles Clippers odds, picks and prediction
– Raptors vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel
– Clippers' Beverley set to return after lengthy absence