– The administration made a plan to restore better order in the city on Mahashivaratri festival
– Strategy for diverting traffic on the internal routes of the district on 10 and 11 March
– Plans prepared for entry of vehicles plying in the city, vehicles coming from outside
In view of the Maha Shivaratri festival, the department is busy making traffic arrangements in and around the city. The police and district administration are anticipating the arrival of lakhs of devotees in Mahadev’s city, for which they are busy in preparing their preparations. In view of the convenience of devotees and there is no inconvenience to the traffic, SP Traffic Shravan Kumar Singh has prepared a strategy to divert traffic on the internal routes of the district on 10 and 11 March. If you want to leave the city in these two days, then definitely check the route chart.
– Vehicles going from Madagin towards Chowk to Godaulia will not be allowed to go beyond Madagin intersection. These vehicles will be diverted from Madagin intersection towards Lahuraibir, Maldahiya.
– Any type of small, big, heavy and light vehicle coming from the city hall will not be allowed towards the square. These vehicles will be diverted towards the Madagin roundabout.
– Vehicles coming from Chatheri Bazar and Dalmandi will be diverted towards Maidagin.
– Any type of vehicles coming from Luxa will not be allowed to go beyond the Laksa police station. This traffic will be diverted from Gurubagh towards Kamchatha and from Laksa towards Aurangabad.
Three wheeler, four wheeler and heavy vehicle will not be allowed from Lahurabeer to Maidagin and from Lahurabeer to Beniabagh.
Barrier will also be installed on the lane coming from the house of Ajay Rai MLA in front of Chetganj police station on Lahurabir to Beniabagh road so that no three wheeler, four wheeler and heavy vehicle from inside will be able to come on the said main road.
– All types of vehicles will be banned from Benia Tiraha towards the Church, these vehicles will be diverted towards Lahurabir / Pieri.
– All types of passenger trains going towards Lahulabir towards Godalia will not be allowed to go beyond Benia Tiraha. This traffic will be diverted from Benia towards Kabir Chaura.
– Assi, all types of vehicles going towards Godaulia via Sonarpura will not be allowed beyond Sonarpura Chauraha. These vehicles will be diverted on other routes.
– Four-wheel / three-wheelers going towards Rampura via Rewari pond from the front of Bhelupur police station will not be allowed beyond Bhelupur intersection. These vehicles will be diverted to the curb.
– Vehicles going from Rewari Talab Park Tiraha towards Ramapura will not be allowed to go beyond Rewari Talab Park. These vehicles will be diverted towards Bhelupur police station.
– This restriction will also be applicable to vehicles coming through the middle streets of the above route. Officers / employees engaged in duty shall ensure that the movement of vehicles in the restricted area is not in any condition.
Dead bodies, fire brigades, ambulances will be free from the above restrictions. On the other hand, if a sick or disabled person wants to go to the restricted area by vehicle due to special reasons, then the officers present on the spot, after knowing their discretion and the current situation, can give information to the control room and give permission under special circumstances.
Vehicles of officers and employees appointed on duty will go to the Madagin only. These vehicles will also be banned from Madagin to Srikashi Vishwanath Temple. Large vehicles used to carry police forces and paramilitary forces on duty, will be able to go only to the Madagin. They will also be banned from going from the Madagin towards the Chowk. The parking of these vehicles has been arranged at the police station police station.
Freight carriers (trucks) from Prayagraj to Jaunpur, Lucknow on National State Route-2 will go from Kachhwa Road to Kapasethi Bhadohi, Jamalpur, Bawatpur via Jaunpur, Lucknow. Heavy freight vehicles going from Prayagraj to Azamgarh will go through Ringrod from Kapasethi Bhadohi, Jamalapur, Bawatpur, Harhua and go to Azamgarh via Goethaha Under Pass.
Heavy freight vehicles going from Prayagraj to Ghazipur will go via Kapesethi Bhadohi, Jamalapur, Bawatpur, Harhua via Ringroad to Munari, Sambhae, via Chabepur. Vehicles going from Azamgarh to Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Sonbhadra, Chandauli and Prayagraj will go directly from Goethha underpass from Harhua via Babatpur, Jamalpur, Bhadohi, Kapasethi Mirzamurad.
Heavy vehicles going from Ghazipur to Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Sonbhadra, Chandauli and Prayagraj will go directly via Chubepur Sandha to Ringroad, Harhua Babatpur Jamalapur Bhadohi, Kapasethi via Mirzamurad. On the other hand, heavy vehicles going from Jaunpur to Mirzapur, Bhadohi, Sonbhadra, Chandauli and Prayagraj will go from Babatpur to Jamalapur Bhadohi, Kapasethi, Kachhwa Mirzamurad to their destination.
Traffic will be allowed in view of the requirement, situation on the opening of no-entry for heavy vehicles going to Mohan Sarai, Chowkaghat related to development works in the city area.
The above diversion will be effective from 10 am to 10 pm on 11 March at 12 pm on the occasion of Mahashivaratri festival.
Related title :
– 26-hour traffic ban, ambulance, fire brigade and carcass exemption on Mahashivaratri in Varanasi
– tomorrow before leaving for the city Before leaving the city, see the route chart
– Mahashivaratri 2021: Before leaving home See the route diversion plan of Varanasi