Nets All-Star forward Kevin Durant remains out for tonight’s scheduled bout against the Magic, Malika Andrews of ESPN tweets. Durant has suited up for just three games this month, having missed action both as a result of COVID-19 health and safety protocols and more recently a left hamstring strain.
Versatile Nets forward Jeff Green will join Durant on the sidelines tonight for a second straight game, as he continues to recover from a shoulder contusion, Andrews mentions in a separate tweet. Guard Landry Shamet is questionable with a chest contusion, Andrews adds. Small forward Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, listed as questionable yesterday, is now available for tonight, Andrews tweets.
All these absences haven’t slowed down Brooklyn so far: the team is currently riding a season-high seven-game win streak. Of course, the fact that the Nets still have two other All-Stars available in James Harden and Kyrie Irving has helped them weather the storm of other rotation player absences.
Excluding the 2020 and 2021 all stars
I reviewed all 70 players annual salary $12 million or more
I don’t want to give you the list because I hope you to think about it
Only 7 of them are not overpaid
I thought “big men were back” and 2021 was “the return of the big man”?? but Nash and Kerr have their teams over .500 after both regularly playing 6’6″ and 6’4″ players at Center, lol NBA media is so silly…
– Magic vs. Nets odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, Feb. 25 predictions from model on 85-49 roll
– Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot, Landry Shamet available vs. Magic; Jeff Green out
– Orlando Magic at Brooklyn Nets: Game Preview
– Atlantic Notes: Nets Injuries, Brown, Raptors, Celtics
– NBA Odds: Nets-Magic Odds
– Live Game Thread: Brooklyn Nets vs. Orlando Magic, 7:30 PM EST
– Nets vs Magic LIVE in NBA: Nets lead 65-47 at halftime
– Magic Vs Nets Live Stream: How To Watch NBA Live, TV Channel, H2h, Prediction
– Thursday NBA Player Prop Bets: Our 3 Favorite Picks, Including Giannis Antetokounmpo & Joe Harris (Feb. 25)
– Magic vs. Nets odds, line, unfold: 2021 NBA picks, Feb. 25 predictions from mannequin on 85-49 roll